- — HOW-TO: Make Windows 7 Boot Faster
- — TWEAK: Filter Unread Emails in Gmail
- — TIP: Linux Virtual Machine Performance Tweaks
- — HOW-TO: Automated TV Series Downloads Using Raspberry-PI
- — FAQ: Mouse Randomly Freezing in Windows 7
- — TWEAK: Make Torrents Download Faster
Firefox 3.5 may be the greatest and latest release but it has its share of security holes. Hackers have posted the code and instructions on how to exploit the critical security hole in the popular browser, so until it is patched it literally leaves millions of users exposed to the threat.
There is no need for you to downgrade to Firefox 3.0. The same website referenced above illustrates the procedure on turning Tracemonkey feature off.
With their track record, Mozilla should be able to come up with a fix soon.